Join a leading design and distribution firm in Burlington that is driven by a collaborative team of professionals!
Tecoustics is a leading edge engineering firm that designs solutions for vibration and noise control. As the Eastern counterpart of Mason Industries, Tecoustics has grown to carry a large inventory of Mason Industries Spring Mounts, Neoprene, Seismic Controls and a variety of other products. Today, Tecoustics specializes in the design and application of products used to control noise, vibration, and shock.
About the Opportunity
Tecoustics is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Warehouse/Production Associate to join their team in Burlington, Ontario, on a full-time basis
Working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment, you will assist in the day-to-day operations of the warehouse to execute processes quickly and accurately, ensuring customers receive their products on time, every time.
Specific daily duties will include:
- Receiving and storing products using a forklift, pump truck, or dolly;
- Building and assembling products, using both hand tools and power tools including pneumatic wrenches and drills;
- Using engineered drawings to produce small metal fabricated items using, power drills, drill press, disc grinder and band saws;
- Reviewing orders from the online order entry program to then pick, assemble, and pack;
- Completing shipping documents using shipping vendor software (FedEx, UPS, and Purolator) as well as export documents for shipments to the USA (BoL, Customs Declaration, Packing Slip, etc);
- Coordinating deliveries with customers via phone and email; and
- Assisting with quarterly and annual inventory control requirements.
To qualify for the position, you will need:
- 2-5 years experience working in a warehouse or machine shop setting (candidates with 1-year experience will still be considered)
- Experience with operation of hydraulic press, metal shear, and ironworker is an asset;
- A valid G Driver's License (must be willing to also provide driver abstract and Criminal History Check)
- Moderate fitness to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch, with the ability carry approximately 75 pounds by hand
To excel in the role, you will have outstanding organizational skills and great attention to detail. Math, reading, and writing skills are a must, as well as the ability to interpret fabrication drawings and assembly instructions. You will also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
About the Benefits
In exchange for all your hard work and determination on the job, you will be met with an attractive salary ranging between $18 and $22 per hour, based on your skills and qualifications. You can also look forward to the following benefits:
- Incentivized performance based pay structure;
- Position is eligible for annual bonus;
- Group benefits
Join a growing organization that will value your contributions to the business. Apply today!
For full details and to apply, please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/85853