About TDB Consultants
For nearly 30 years, TDB has been a go-to resource management company for customized and innovative solutions in the natural resource sector. Headquartered in Prince George, British Columbia, we specialize in providing and consulting services in Land Management, Geomatics, and Engineering services for the Forestry, Mining, Vegetation, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, and Government sectors.
An Exciting Opportunity Awaits
TDB has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Project Engineer to join our team in Prince George, British Columbia.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer looking for career progression and the opportunity to move into a more senior role.
As the Project Engineer, you will work collaboratively with management to develop, plan and implement contracts, projects, and services provided to TDB clients by the Engineering business sector.
With a strong field background, you will lead projects in road traverse surveys, volumetric surveys, as well as road and bridge stakeout. You will also be responsible for project planning and scheduling for various departments, as well as field surveys for data collections and engineering design.
Key duties will include, but aren't limited to:
- Developing engineering designs and analysis, as well as bridge site plans
- Reviewing data to ensure the accuracy of the calculations, analysis and computation of field measurements
- Reviewing road appraisals, permit maps, and tabular data for correctness and compliance
- Writing reports (field assessment, field conditions, survey, road, etc.) and developing proposals and bids
- Coordinating, mentoring and coaching field crews on engineering field data collection, road, and bridge plans and design specifications
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, we are seeking candidates with a Degree in Engineering, ideally Civil, Structural or Resource and with P.Eng status in BC (or eligible for registration in BC).
You will be a great fit for this role if you have technical design experience with resource roads, bridges, and other structures, as well as drafting experience with Civil3D and RoadEng.
This role is well suited to someone who is highly organized and able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects. With a firm commitment to providing unparalleled client service, you will ensure that all deliverables are accurate and of the highest quality.
When you join TDB, you will be given the freedom and resources to manage your work to the best of your ability. You will also be joining a tight-knit and social team of professionals who support each other to succeed. With great opportunities for professional growth and progression within the company, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary that is commensurate with your skills and experience. You will also have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Extended health and benefits package
- Vehicle, cell phone, and field gear allowance
- Living Out Allowance (LOA)
- Relocation assistance available
To apply, please submit your application online at http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/85593